Thursday, February 4, 2016

Stenciling with Tombow



It’s a new week with an exciting new product line to highlight from the Stampendous January release! The Stencil Duo Sets designed by Fran Seiford come with complementing metal stencils, a micron pen for doodling and a set of blank cards to begin projects right out of the packaging.

The Stampendous design team will be sharing these fabulous sets with new projects during the week and into a weekend hop with the folks at Tombow USA where there will be more inspiring projects using them as well.
For my project today I used the Heart Duo Stencil set.


 I stenciled the patterned stencil on a panel of pink cardstock with regular embossing paste.
When it was dry I lay the heart stencil over the top and lightly sponge with grey ink.




I used my tombow glue pen to color the hearts and then covered with glitter.
This pen works great!  I've used it many times and it doesn't clog up and it is able to get into small areas.  It's perfect for applying glitter!

I used Fran's Fitted Frames dies for the sentiment

.
The ribbon is May Arts.



Thanks for stopping by!




Stop by the 
Stampendous Blog 
for links to the rules and the links to more fun projects!

Kristine

37 comments:

  1. wow---very excited to see all these in action! They look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the gray heart on top ofthe embossing paste, cute card, thanks for sharing

    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful color and a lovely sentiment too!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete

  4. fabulous stencils that really make the images pop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woooooooo weeeeeeeeeeeee! What an awesome card!! LOVE the simplicity of it yet it has a huge impact!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! That is gorgeous! I love the way you did the heart shadow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the glitter and the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. GORGEOUS! I love that you stenciled over the paste layer for a soft shadowy look. Fantastic job, thank you for sharing today!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like how the ribbon is used........i never know what to do with it! And it fits with the stencil so nicely............
    B Murphy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful card. I really like these stencils. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the stenciling
    on this card, colors
    so pretty!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love how the stenciling doesn't extend over the whole card.
    Leaving space for the ribbon was a great idea.
    Beautiful card.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow!!!Beautifully design with great products..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card! Love the stenciled design and the glittery hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card! Love how you stenciled the heart over the designs; unique!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the card! Excited about these new stencils!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So sweet--I like the glittery hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  18. That's so cool! I like where you stenciled the heart on top of the design.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow!! That is amazing how the gray heart shows up like a shadow. Very cool card!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a beautiful Valentine. The stencil is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Just a delightful card! Loving these stencils!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a beautiful card. The stencil really makes it pop

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love your beautiful card. Great stencil.

    ReplyDelete
  25. That sponged heart over the stencil is so cool! Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Very pretty card. The stencil looks great with the glitter. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a great combination. Thanks for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful use of the stencil and loving the added glitter..I am a 'glitter' girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a beautiful and sweet card! Love thecway you use Tombow Glue Pen with the stencil and glitter. Very creative :) Thank You so much for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Really pretty! Love your touches of glitter.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I really appreciate your support!