Monday, November 29, 2010

High Hopes New Release Sneak Peek


High Hopes is releasing a whole bunch of awesome new stamps on December 1st. I've gotten my hands on a few of them and can tell you that you will want to get them too!

Today the design team is sharing a sneak peek at some of the new images. I made this card with BFF Girls and Thinking of you from High Hopes stamp designer, Laurie Furnell.


The rest of the design team came up with some fabulous projects as well so be sure and stop by the High Hopes Blog and check them out!

Kristine

3 comments:

Laura Tiffany said...

I love the colors you used on this card. It's so bright and cheery.

Anonymous said...

О! Enfin, eu ce que je cherchais! J'ai vraiment apprécier chaque petit bout. Heureux je suis tombé sur cet article! sourire, je vous ai sauvé de vérifier de nouvelles choses que vous postez.

Anonymous said...

I just added your feed to my favorites. I really enjoy reading your posts..