Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A Melon Thanks

I Need more Thank you cards!

After my big Field Show Tournament this past weekend I have a ton of people to thank so I am in the middle of working on some simple thank you cards to send to all the people who helped make it such a successful day!  

This little gal and sentiment from High Hopes is one of my favorite to use for thank you cards.  I made a few of these yesterday.


Here is a close up look at this little cutie!


Stamps:
Summer's Sweetness by High Hopes Stamps
Thanks a Melon by High Hopes Stamps
Paper:
Plaid paper was a scrap from my stash
Bazzill Basic cardstock
Neenah white cardstock
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink
Copic Markers
Other:
Spellbinders dies
EK Success punch

I hope your week is going well and appreciate your stopping by!

Kristine

2 comments:

jimlynn said...

Oh so CUTE! Love your coloring and the bright and pretty patterned paper. Precious card.
Lynn

wendyp said...

cute, cute, CUTE!!! Wishing I could color like that!