Saturday, November 19, 2011

You're Beary Special to me!

Happy Saturday!!

This is a post that I created for the Creative Cuts & More Blog earlier in the week .  Today I am running a HUGE marching band competition at my sons high school.  35 bands are coming!  This is the forth and final year that I am running this event and I have been busy all week getting ready for it and have had very little time to stamp.

  Lucky for me I all ready had this great High Hopes image colored and set aside so I grabbed a 5 1/4" square Scallop Card from Creative Cuts and more and threw this card together!



The die cut card was cut from Walnut Bazzill Canvas textured card stock.  I backed the image with kraft paper and then adhered it to the card.  I also added a strip of Kraft paper to the right edge behind the scallop edge.  Then I tied the ribbon around the left side of the card and "wa-la"!  All done!

That's one of the things I love about Creative Cuts & Mores die cut 5 1/4" square Scallop Card.
It makes it really easy to make a great card because the scallops are all ready there!

That's also why I always have a stash of colored images for those last minute card needs!

Thanks for stopping by.

Have a great weekend!

Kristine

No comments: