Monday, March 26, 2012

Harbor Scene

Happy Monday!

I hope you had a nice weekend!  Saturday was beautiful here is Southern California but Sunday brought a strong rain into town.  I don't mind...because rain is my perfect excuse to stay inside and stamp!

I have a card to share today with one of my favorite Cornish Heritage Farms images on it.  It's Harbour Scene, and is available as a digi stamp at the Cornish Heritage Farms Store.


One of my favorite places to hang out is at the harbor...any harbor.  Sitting outside with a margarita, chips & salsa and just looking at the boats and the people...this image reminds me of those times and just makes me feel at peace!

Stamps:
Harbour Scene digi stamp by CHF
Ink:
Copic Markers
Paper:
Lillybee design pattern paper 
Bazzill Basic Card Stock
Mohawk 80# bright white smooth card stock
Other:
Spellbinders dies
DMC embroidery floss
buttons
Cuttlebug embossing folder

Have a great week!

Kristine

No comments: