Thursday, July 19, 2018

Hello Gorgeous!

Hello Friends!

Today I am sharing the birthday card that I made for my daughters birthday last month!

I used the new Corgis2stamp from The Stamps of Life and their Happy Birthday Step Up Card.


Here is the inside of the card.


My daughter loved it and I hope you do too!


In addition the sun is from the Hello Sunshine die set and the grass is from the Border dies.

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine


1 comment:

  1. I love this card but have a small problem. Whenever I click on the link for the Happy Birthday Step Up Card, I get taken to the Corgi stamp page. Even when I put the term in the search box, it does not come up, just 26 pages of items. Might you have an item number? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I really appreciate your support!