Thursday, June 21, 2007

A Couple of Fun Cards

I made this card for yesterday's sketch challenge. This was one of those cards that I had in my head and it only took about 10 minutes to put together. I love when the picture in my head actually works out. I wanted to use my brand new Stampendous sentiment stamp, "Hang in there" that I just got from Eclectic Papiere.

Stamps: Monkey Business, Stampendous

Paper: Banana, Celery, Cocoa

Ink: Hunter, Cocoa

Accessories: cuttlebug, scallop circle, CM circle cutter, dimensionals

I made this card for a Blog Candy entry on Jenn's Blog. The challenge was to make a card using the color from one of the ribbons in the picture. I chose the orange ribbon but couldn't stick with just that color.

Stamps: Stampendous, Very Punny

Ink: black, orange

Paper: orange, yellow, green galore, white

Accessories: cuttlebug, CM oval cutter, ribbon, oval punches, prima, bling, decorative scissors

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Really cute cards!! Love those colors!

Karen said...

Great cards. Love the embossed background

Corie said...

I am not an orange person, but I LOVE these cards. I really love the colors.

Alhambra Club said...

These cards are adorable, love the monkey and the bees, the embossing and colors make it all work.

Christie said...

I am IN LOVE with these bees! I just bought yet another one - making it 3 for me! :-)

Rochelle W said...

These are both soooooo cute.