Tuesday, June 12, 2007

No Grout Tiles



This was a fun card to make. I stamped the floral background on white paper with pumpkin ink. It had a little green ink residue on the stamp but I liked how it look so I went with it. I covered the image with versamark and then embossed with clear embossing powder. After it cooled I cut it into one inch sqares and glued the sqares to pumpkin card stock. Then I covered the entire piece with versamark and embossed with clear embossing powder again. This tiles look like shiny bathroom tiles. I wasn't sure I'd like the card when I started but it really is pretty cool looking!


Stamps: Stampin' Up!


Paper: pumpkin, white, apricot


Ink: apricot, pumpkin, celery, black, versamark


Accessories: ribbon, gold cord, scallop punch, embossing powder, sponge, CM oval cutter


2 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow! Awesome job!

Rochelle W said...

Very cool. I have to try this one soon.