Monday, July 23, 2007

Doing the happy mailbox dance!!!

Do you send RAKS? You should. I try to send out at least 3-5 a week. I know that when the recipients receive their unexpected card in the mailbox, it makes their day. We do so much of our communication by e mail these days that the special joy of receiving a card for no real reason is rare. I received three RAK's in the mail today and I am still grinning ear to ear. If you're like me you probably stamp more cards than you need to hoard. Go through that box and mail some out...it really will make you as happy as the person you send it to!

Here's what I found in my mailbox today:

These stickers were sent to me by Renee Brady. How cute are those? She said she found them and wanted to get them for me! What a sweetie pie. I can't wait to use them!



This card was created and sent to me by Christina Amador. She is a friend I have met through one of my yahoo groups. It's hard to tell by the picture but it looks like a store front window. Very cute!







This last lovely Bella RAK is from Anouk Martin. I met Anouk through paperpretties. She is a fabulous card creator and sends out TONS of RAK's to our memebers. Thanks Anouk!

No comments: