Monday, September 24, 2007

Quick but late...


Monday is quick card day but it took me a while to get around to making it. We had a great weekend camping. Hopefully, I can share some pictures tomorrow. Haven't downloaded them yet.
This card was very quick and easy.

Great designer paper is the key! This paper is from Crate Paper. I got it and the primas from the Paperpretties Corner Store. Christie still has many items on sale~go check it out!

Stamp: Stampin' Up!
Paper: Wasabi, banana, Crate Paper
Ink: black
Accessories: primas, ribbon, Bella Baubles

3 comments:

Rochelle W said...

It is a great card. I just ordered the in colors and the apple cider paper, and double stitched ribbon because of you. I also got a wasabi ink pad from my demo. I can't wait to get it and play.

Alhambra Club said...

Great card, that sentiment is fantastic.

Rochelle W said...

ok, I am going to change my name to super dork. You sent me this card. I didn't even notice that this morning when I commented on it. DUH!!! Thanks for the card.