Monday, October 22, 2007

Quick Birthday Card

I didn't make today's quick card. I received this from Denise Miller who is in a monthly swap group with me. I thought it was such a great "quick card" that I wanted to share it with you.

The stamps are all Stampin' Up! I don't have this jumbo roller but I am going to try and make some more quick cards with some of the jumbo rollers I do have. I'll try to get those done to share for next Monday's "quick card" posting.

I didn't get any stamping done this weekend. Busy with band, soccer, and cleaning the house. It's really smoky here today from all the fires. I am heading to Colorado for a few days for work so I won't be posting again till Thursday. Hope you all have a great week and get some stamping time in!

1 comment:

Rochelle W said...

What a great card to get. It looks pretty quick too.