Sunday, November 18, 2007

Inspired by a jacket



Yesterdays inspiration challenge on SCS was this pretty jacket. I was going to make a card with paisley's but the more I looked at it, the bright colors on the black background stood out to me and so I decided to make a card using a Thomas Kinkade image that Dawn Lusk sent me to play with. The image is stamped in black stazon and colored with copics. Then I backed it on black cardstock, then on silver cardstock and then on a black card and just added a sheer ribbon and silver cord. In person the coloring is not great but the picture is good!


Not sure if I'll get any stamping done today. Three loads of laundry to do this morning and then off to Pasadena for Tyler's band rehearsal and then a girl scout meeting. Looking forward to the four day weekend so I can have time to stamp!
Have a great week!

1 comment:

Alli Miles said...

All I can say is YOU GO GIRL! Those images can be intimidating but once you start you get hooked.