Saturday, November 3, 2007

Lot's of shares

Just a couple of quick shares before I dash off to start another hectic weekend!


I LOVE this card. It's so fun! The image is by stampendous. I got it at Paperpretties. Christie just filled the store with tons of new items-including those darling Crafty Secrets Stamps which I just had to order! She also has a bunch of new ribbon and more so go check it out!


I used Julee's Mojo Monday sketch for this card layout. It worked perfectly with this stamps. The scallops were done on my Cricut...I know you thought I used those nestabilities again, huh? I probably would have but I actually stamped colored and backed this image a few weeks ago and then set it aside. When I saw this sketch I knew I had the card nearly complete all ready!



I know I promised you another sneek peak at the new Kim Hughes set too. It's called A Welcome Hug and will be released on Tuesday the 6th by Cornish Heritage Farms. Here's two more cards I made using this set.









Stamps: A Welcome Hug
Paper: Prism Birchtone Medium and dark, buttercremem, and Mystic Medium
Ink: Clearsnap Chocolates & Blueberries
Accessories: Paper piercer, nestabilities





Stamps: A Welcom Hug, Gingham BG
Paper: Prism Intense Pink, frosted kiwi, white
Ink: clearsnap chalk ink
Accessories: Nestabilities, ribbon

5 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Love these cute little elves your card is fantstic thanks also for providing us with some great sneak peaks.

Unknown said...

great card!!! I love your pixels card with the cuttlebug'd background! cute peaks too! :)

Jillabella said...

Oh I just love your pixies card!!!! I finally inked mine up the other night and I love them! (funny how I wrinkled my nose up at them when I first saw them) then I see this adorable card and I love them again!!! great job!! xoxo

Michelle B said...

Love these cards! Hope you had a great weekend!

Inky Hugs,
Michelle

Rochelle W said...

These are soooooo cute.