Sunday, November 11, 2007

You're a Hoot!


I haven't done the Featured Stamper challenge on SCS in a while but when I saw that is was Frances AKA Stampowl~I just knew I had to do it. First of all I just love Frances' work and secondly, I had printed out this card of hers last week to case because I really liked the layout.
Any of you that know Frances or read her blog know that she loves owls so I just knew I had to use the Pretty Birds stamp set.

The DP was left over from my October Paperpretties box and I used Prism cardstock(Herbal Garden Medium & white). Paper piercing in the corners with brads, a couple of primas and a Bella Bauble and it's done. I am really happy with this card! I hope you like it too!

5 comments:

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Love this owl...I'm not usually an owl person but this is one I would own. Especially love what you did with her. It is a her right??*smile*

Julie Campbell said...

I love this card, Kristine! These stamps are adorable... and you've made an equally adorable card!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

LOVE that owl, Kristine! What a great card!

Alhambra Club said...

What a great card, love that owl, have that set and have yet to ink it, shame on me

Rochelle W said...

Super cute Kristine!