Friday, January 4, 2008

Stars & Stripes

I have been working with my new Kim Hughes set, America the Beautiful for some projects I have due next week. Since it was laying on my craft table I decided to use it for last Sunday's Featured Stamper Challenge on SCS. Danielle has a beautiful gallery and it was hard to choose but this card of Danielle's caught my eye because of all the sentiments. The America the Beautiful set has lots of sentiments so I thought it would be the perfect case.





Stamps: America the Beautiful
Prism Paper: Classic Red, white, Twilight Dark, Twilight Medium
Ink: Adirondak Denim, Ancient Page Cardinal, Ranger Weathered Wood, white pigment ink
Accessories: red gingham ribbon, nestabilities

I know today is usually my "kick it up" day but I haven't quite gotten my act back together. This feature will return next week!

We are expecting a huge rain storm this weekend so I have plans to stay in my jammies and hang out at the craft table all day with a big pot of coffee. I hope you get to do something equally as fun!

1 comment:

Alhambra Club said...

This is a great card, love the layout you chose.