Monday, February 4, 2008

A Weekend of no stamping...

Hard to believe it but I didn't even pick up a stamp all weekend! Saturday I got up and walked the dog with my daughter. I love walking with her. Such great Mother/Daughter talking time! After the walk we went to the mall. She had some gift certificates from Christmas she hadn't had time to spend and it's always nice to have mom there to chip in when the GC doesn't quite cover the bill! Saturday night DH and I went to the local live theatre and saw "Hairspray". I had never seen it (not even the movie) and really enjoyed it!


Yesterday I went shopping with a friend at the mall again. Really weird for me as I am not a shopper! She just got a new job where she needs to wear business attire and I needed a few new things for CHA this weekend! It was a great shopping trip as we actually both found some things that fit and that we liked! After shopping, I got home just in time to watch the last quarter of the game, which, lets face it really was the only part worth watching! Go Giants! I really am still a 49'er fan but I love to root for the underdog so I was really happy that they pulled it out.

Well, even though I didn't stamp this weekend I do still have a couple of things to share with you. These are two more cards that I made with Mona Lisa's new Cardmaker's Shapes set.

Stamps:-Circles from Cardmaker's Shapes (The Mona Lisa Collection) by Cornish Heritage Farms -Birthday Wishes sentiment by Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink: -Cyan Robin's Egg, & Lime Pastel Fluid Chalk by Clearsnap-Brilliance Graphite Black Pigment Ink by Tsukineko
Cardstock: -Prismatic White, Intense Kiwi, Cielo, & Majestic Purple Light cardstock by Prism Papers
Tools: -Corner Rounder Punch by EKSuccess
Accessories: -ribbon from Michael's Stores INc.






Stamps: -Circles from Cardmaker's Shapes (The Mona Lisa Collection) by Cornish Heritage Farms -Cupcake and sentiment from Hugs & Kisses (The Kim Hughes Collections) by Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink: -Brilliance Graphite Black Pigment Ink by Tsukineko-Rouge and Warm Red fluid chalk by Clearsnap-Copic Markers
Cardstock: -Prismatic White, Intense Pink, & Razzleberry Light cardstock by Prism Papers
Tools: -cuttlebug -nestabilities
Accessories: -Black Ribbon

3 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

these are great love all the scallops

Rochelle W said...

Love them both. Very cool that you matched the card to the ribbon. I think I have that ribbon too.

Jillabella said...

I'm getting addicted to cupcakes, they seem to be everywhere lately and I can't get enough!! Great card Kristine!!!