Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Color Challenged Liitle People Collage

As promised, I have another card share using one of the new Rummage Bin Releases.

I was looking at yesterday's post and noticed how weird that pretty little girls hair looks. It doesn't look like that in person. I think it was my lighting. I am stalking the Fed Ex man for my new light box which should solve the lighting problems that I've been having. I'll let you know what I think when it arrives!

I made today's card as soon as I saw the color challenge posted. It uses Black, gray, and pomegranate paper. I cut her down a little bit. The only coloring is copic skin tone on her body and pomegranate re-inkers applied with an H2O brush. Isn't she precious?



Stamps:
-Little People Collage (The Rummage Bin) Cornish Heritage Farms
-Flora Backgrounder by Cornish Heritage Farms

Paper:
-Basic Black, going gray, and purley pomegranate (SU!)
-Prismatic white by Prism Papers

-Ink:
-Smokey Grey Versafine by Tsukineko
-Purley Pomegranate by SU!
-Copic Markers

Accessories:
-silver ribbon by Offray
-flower by Prima
-center of flower (unknown, I won it from Trudee!)

Tools:
-Nestabilities by Spellbinder

Check back in tomorrow because there is even more exciting stuff going on at CHF. We have a brand new stamp line to sneak peak. I LOVE these new stamps and hope you will too!

See you then!

2 comments:

Janine said...

Love these vintage feel cards that you have done... Great work..

Rochelle W said...

I am going to have to do a card with these colors. Pretty card