Saturday, March 22, 2008

Gift Card Set

I had so much fun with yesterday's Limited Supply Challenge on SCS. The goal? To think like you did when you first started stamping and had very few supplies. So, for this challenge we were to create 2-4 cards using just a couple of stamps, 1 piece of designer paper, 1-2 additional colors of card stock and any embellishments. The key was in changing the layout and using different embellishments to get different looks. When I used to do my Stamp Camps I did this a lot to try and show my customers all the different looks they could get from one set of stamps. I am really happy with the results! What do you think?

I used the butterfly, snail, and sentiment from the Garden Friends Set.

Stamps:
-Garden Friends (Aslea Hopkins) by Cornish Heritage Farms

Paper:
-Butter Cream, Candle Glow Medium, and Blush Red Dark by Prism Papers
-Designer Paper is Basic Grey's Jacquard (Urban Couture)

Ink:
-Adirondack Pebble, Cranberry, and Butterscotch dye ink by Ranger Inc.

Accessories:
-Flowers by Prima Mktg. Inc.
-Satin Ribbon by Ofray from Michael's
-Bella Baubles

Tools:
-Nestabilities by Spellbinder
-H2O brush


Here are pictures of each card individually.


















1 comment:

beanhawk said...

You are so TALENTED, Kristine!! I hope you and the kids enjoy Spring Break. We had snow flakes tonight....Yuck!