Sunday, April 27, 2008

Prom Night

No post yesterday because I spent most of the day helping my daughter get ready for prom. She is only a Sophomore but her boyfriend is a Senior. This is the first real dance she's been too and she was very excited.

They looked perfect together! All she told Chris was that her dress was red. His tux was a perfect match. This is the first page from the "pick up pics" that I have scrapped.

I took pictures all day yesterday as we got ready so I'll do a page on the events leading up to this too.

It's been a while since I have done a layout but with The Rummage Bin Stamps it's so fun to do!




CHF Stamps:
-Grid Paper Backgrounder
-Broadstripe Backgrounder
From the Rummage Bin:
-Beautiful-Photo Op
-The Ticket Counter

Paper:
-Prismatic Black by Prism
-Red Paper by The Paper Company
-Georgia Pacific white cardstock

Ink:
-Clearsnap Frost white pigment ink
-Brilliance Graphite Black pigment ink by Tsukineko
-Fired Brick Distress ink by Ranger

Accessories:
-staples by Makin' Memories

No comments: