Friday, April 4, 2008

Sealed with a Kiss

I bought this adorable stamp set in February from Paperpretties but have been so busy making samples of all the new CHF releases that I never got a chance to ink it up. It's called Sealed with a Kiss. What I love most about it is all the cute sentiments that it comes with! They make it a very versitile set. Here's the first card I came up with:


The inside sentiment says, "....but mostly kisses!" Cute, huh?

Stamps:
-Sealed with a Kiss by Paper Pretties

Paper:
-Frosted Orange and Classic Orange by Prism Papers
-Vanilla Card stock by SU!
-Designer paper by DCWV

Ink:
-Brilliance Graphite Black pigment ink by Tsukineko
-Copic Markers
-White gel pen by Sakura

Accessories:
-flowers by Prima Mktg. Inc.
-Brad by Makin' Memories

Tools:
-paper piercer
-Nestabilites by Spellbinder
-photo corner punch

I was tagged on Tuesday by Basementstamper. I am supposed to tell you 7 random things about myself and then tag 7 others. I will tell you 7 random things but will not be tagging anyone...yeah, I was the one who always broke your chain letters too!

1. I was in the Marching Band in high school. I was in the colorguard and was the captain my Junior and Senior year.

2. That's where/when I met my husband. He was the drum major of our marching band.

3. I have been a Girl Scout Leader since my daughter was in 1st grade. She's a sophomore now and I still have a troop of 7 girls who are working on their gold awards.

4. I am a Diet Pepsi junkie! Seriously, I know it's bad for me but I can't stop...4-6 a day...

5. I got ambitious one day and scraped all the pop corn ceiling down in my daughters room and then never finished it so she has an exposed sheet rock ceiling to stare at...oops!

6. That seems to be a recurring theme...my bedroom is half painted. My craft area is in my bedroom. I painted the "bedroom" half but then didn't feel like moving all my craft supplies so now, half the room is brown and the rest is cream...I'll have to add that to my to-do list.

7. And finally...I love Chinese food! It's my very favorite thing to eat.

ok...that's it for now. Hope you all have a great day!

2 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

This is adorable, Kristine! ANd I enjoyed "getting to know you" more with your facts! :) I have the same Diet Pepsi problem! LOL

Rochelle W said...

Ok, now this is a super cute stamp. I love the "kissing couple"