Sunday, May 4, 2008

Butterfly Spotlight

Just a quick card to share with you today. I am running for the airport for a couple days in Minnesota for work. I hope you had a chance to work on some layouts yesterday for National Scrapbooking Day!

This card was inspired by one I made at Splitcoast Mania a few weeks ago. I love this technique but forgot all about it.

CHF Stamps:
-Butterfly from Garden Friends (Asela Hopkins)
-Friend Centers (Mona Lisa's MOments)

Paper:
-Majestic Purple Dark and Medium by Prism Papers
-Georgia Pacific smooth white cardstock

Ink:
-Brilliance Graphite Black pigment ink by Tsukineko
-Copic Markers
-Cyan Fluid Chalk by Clearsnap

Accessories:
-Grossgrain ribbon by Ofray

Technique:
-spotlighting

I am posting the next couple of day's posts ahead of time since I'll be in business meetings the next few days. Check back tomorrow for the weekly Challenge Chicks Challenge.

No comments: