Tuesday, June 17, 2008

On Your Wedding Day


This is a sneak peek at the newest Thomas Kinkade image which is being released next Tuesday, the 24Th. It's a beautiful image which is perfect for sympathy, inspiration, wedding...very versatile.
I made a wedding card for my first project. Kind of fitting since today, DH and I are celebrating our 19th wedding anniversary! Not doing much to celebrate as we are socking away money to do something big next year on the big 20. We share this day with his parents who are celebrating their 47th. Such an inspiration!
Hope you celebrate today and every day even if it's just another day for you!




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Kristine your card is beautiful! Happy Anniversary - 19 years! Amazing! :) Interesting about sharing your anniversary - my DH and I were married on my parents anniversary, which was also my mom's parent's anniversary! Just worked out! :) Have a great day!

Sonia said...

Kristine:
You did a BEAUTIFUL CARD!!!!

Blessing!
Sony

Bellawhoop said...

Happy Anniversary, Kristine (and to your in-laws also)! Love your card; it's beautiful. :)

Rochelle W said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!