Sunday, July 20, 2008

 
I made this card for yesterday's color challenge on the CHF Forums.  The colors were Frosted Yellow, Blush Red Medium, and Herbal Garden Medium.  
 
The colors were pulled from Basic Grey's Cupcake paper. The bird is from Kim Hughes Pretty Birds Set and the branch and sentiment are from The Landing Pad.  I liked the color combo so much that I decided to make two cards.  Here's the other one:

That cute little dinosaur is from Kim Hughes Baby Love and the sentiment is from her  Tag! You're it! 
You can join the color challenge too.  I'd love to see what you come up with!  Now, go get stamping!

2 comments:

Rochelle W said...

These colors are GORGEOUS!! Super cute cards too.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Ohhh so cute. The top card grabbed my attention immediately. The layout and colours rock!