Wednesday, August 20, 2008

July 4th sketch challenge

I haven't had time to play with the bi-weekly sketch challenges lately so I really wanted to play today. Lesley created this sketch for us. It's an 8 x 8 layout which I don't usually do but it was a fun challenge for me!
For the 4th of July, we went to the Rose Bowl in Pasadena to watch a Drum and Bugle Corp exhibition and then saw an amazing fireworks display. I printed off a few of the pictures for this layout. Please link back your layout if you get a chance to try this challenge!

Stamps:
-America the Beautiful (Kim Hughes)
-Supah Star (Kim Hughes)
-Lined Paper Backgrounder

Paper:
-Masculine Series 8x8 paper
-Prism Nautical Blue Medium, Real Red, simply Smooth white

Ink:
-Frost white pigment ink by clearsnap

Accessories:
-Ofray Ribbon

Tools:
-Nestabilities by Spellbinder

Julia and Lesley played today too so be sure and check out their great take on this sketch!

No comments: