Friday, August 15, 2008

More Scrapbook Pages

Happy Friday!!!

I have been buried deep in my craft room working on Garrets Scout Album and I am happy to say that it is all caught up now! I am so happy with the pages I have made. Here's two more that I completed last night.

The first one is from last Memorial Day. Garret's Boy Scout troop helps the American Legion with their ceremonies every Veterans and Memorial Day. Garret plays his trumpet, the names of our towns fallen heroes are read and they retire many, many flags.

This designer paper was created with stamps! I just love that you can make your own custom paper in the colors you want!Stamps:
-Star from Cardmaker's Shapes (MLM(
-Broad Stripe Backgrounder
-Writer's Block Backgrounder
-Eagle from Kim Hughes "America the Beautiful"
Paper:
-white 12 x 12 by Makin' Memories
-Classic Red by Prism
Ink:
-Cranberry Red pigment ink by Clearsnap
-Adirondack Denim dye ink by Ranger
-Copic Markers
Accessories:
-Letters cut using Alphalicious font and Cricut machine
-flag sticker from K & Co.

This page has pictures from the troops back packing trip up Mt. Langley over the summer.

Stamps:
-The Great Escape to is from The Great Canadian Stamp Set (The Rummage Bin)
-Live, Love, Laugh is fromThe Art of Framing (The Rummage Bin)
-Photo Op! (The Rummage Bin)
-Trees Backgrounder
-Big Inspiration (MLM)
-Everyday Petites (MLM)
Paper:
-Sage Light and Medium, Suede Brown Light by Prism
-Patterned Paper is Basic Grey
Ink:
-Adirondack Pebble and Meadow dye ink by Ranger
-Shabby Shutters Distress Crackle Paint by Ranger
Accessories:
-Maya Art Chip Board
-American Craft Chip Board
-K & Co. Tag
-Hemp
-All Night Media Leaves
-Large Eyelets by JoAnn Scrapessentials
Tools:
-Cricut (Alphalicious Font)
-Sponge

Well, I am happy that I am done with this album. With school starting this week now I need to get last years pictures into each of the kids school albums. I have some other projects to work on first but hopefully I'll get to those soon!

Have a great weekend!







No comments: