Sunday, September 21, 2008

What I made at Rochelle's House....

So, I told you that I got to spend some time stamping with my friend Rochelle this week. As typically happens when we get together...I stamped and she talked (hee, hee) but we had a great time!

I showed up totally empty handed as I was in town for business and didn't have room for any stamping supplies in my suitcase but luckily Rochelle is a very generous person and told to use whatever I wanted of hers!

I decided that I wanted to used some stamps of hers that I don't have. I stamped a lot of images to make into cards later on. She had made a card earlier this week that she had cased from a SU! workshop she attended. I liked it because it was quick and easy so I decided to case it so I could get some quick birthday cards!

I'm sorry that I don't know the name of the designer paper but I'm sure you SU! junkies do! It's from last year and uses last years in colors. I don't know the name of the stamps either but I think they are retired too. I love how these turned out and it was fun because I don't have any of those stamps or the SU scallop punch.

Here's a better picture of the actual cards. I made 4 of each.
I love this layout and will probably be making some more cards using it in the future. Hoping that I get a chance to stamp later today...hoping you do to!


1 comment:

Rochelle W said...

Hey at least I made three cards. That's more than I thought I would make. LOL
Thanks for coming over too. It was fun.