Saturday, November 15, 2008

More Scenery Coming...

I am very excited about the new Scene It Line that Cornish Heritage Farms started last month. It is sooo fun to put together scenes and the sentiments are terrific too!

On Tuesday, they are releasing a new set called Mountains. Here is a card I made yesterday using this set:
Everything you see except for the sail boat if from this new set. It's from the Beacon of Hope set that was released last month. I didn't even have to use any masking to create this card. I colored it with prisma color pencils and blended it with Odorless Mineral Spirits and blending stumps. Scene cards need very little else in the way of embelishments. I like to leave them pretty basic so that I don't take away from the picture.

I am off to another Marching Band Tournament in Orange County and then the band is staying the night and going to Disneyland. Should be fun for the kids! I am hoping to stamp some tomorrow as I have another business trip next week and won't be able to stamp for a few more days. Hope your Saturday is Super!!!

No comments: