Thursday, December 4, 2008

Pumped

It has been forever since I played with any of my Rummage Bin Stamp Sets so I decided to pull out The Shoe Botique for today's card. I even finished the inside of the card, which I almost never do.




Here is the inside:

Stamps:
-The Shoe Botique from the Rummage Bin Collection by Cornish Heritage Farms
Paper:
-Prismatic Frosted Teal, Desert Coral Dark, Suede Brown Dark by Prism
-Patterned Paper is by Passport line by Makin Memories
Ink:
-Fired Brick distress ink by Ranger
-Adirondack Pool & Espresso dye ink by Ranger
Accessories:
-metal swirly by WR Memory Keepers
-Ribbon by Ofray
Tools:
-sponge
-paper piercer
-oval dies are nestabilities by Spellbinder

Looking forward to the weekend as my hubby and son are going to the USC vs. UCLA game at the Rose Bowl and my daughter and I are going to put up the tree. Hopefully, finish up my Christmas shopping on Sunday and then breaze through the holidays....ya, right....


No comments: