Monday, December 8, 2008

Such a productive weekend!

What a great weekend I had. Finally, I am feeling caught up and ready for the holidays!

We got all the decorations up-inside and out-including the tree. I got all my Christmas shopping done and wrapped. And...I got five of my out of state christmas boxes mailed out. I have to package up two more boxes and get them out this week.

The kids have two nights of concerts this week and I am working a couple of shifts at the bands tree lot so I won't have a lot of time for stamping but at least I am feeling caught up and ready for the holidays. Next week will be baking and candy and wine making.

I do have a card that I made Thanksgiving weekend to share with you today.

Stamps:
-Classic Essential Expressions (MLM)
-Scratchy Straw Backgrounder
-Cuddling Cardinals (Friendly Kritters)

Paper:
-Blush Red Medium, Sunflowers Medium & simply smooth white by Prism

Ink:
-Memento Rich Cocoa & Dandelieon dye ink by Tsukineko

Tools:
-Nestabilities by Spellbinder
-EK Success oval punches
-sponge

Accessories:
-Marvy Liquid Applique
-American Crafts ribbon
-Queen and Co. mini brad

Colored with prisma color pencils and blended with OMS and stumps

I hope you are getting caught up with holiday preparations so that you can relax and enjoy the season too! Have a great week!


No comments: