Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thank you card & a new Scrapblocks!

Two days in a row....I'm on a roll now!!!



During the blur of November my birthday came and went. Although, I never really got a chance to celebrate it I had some dear friends that sent me gifts so now that life has settled down it's time to get the thank you cards out in the mail! This is a simple card to reproduce. I made ten of them in about an hour. One ink and a simple layout made it a pretty quick project.


Stamps:
-Open Circles Backgrounder
-Silhouette Blooms I & II (Kim Hughes)
Paper:
-Papaya Puree dark, Tawny Medium, and Vanilla Cream by Prism
Ink:
-Colorbox Rust and Chestnut Roan chalk ink
Accessories:
-The Robins Egg Dew Drops
Tools:
-sponge


There are two new scrapblock being released by Cornish Heritage Farms today too! Aren't they beautiful??? I can't wait to get my hands on them. There are lot's of beautiful samples in the gallery to inspire you. Check it out!


Tulle Damask:


Distressed Grid:


I plan to be back tomorrow with a scrapbook layout. It's been so long since I've done one of our layout sketches. I hope you'll check back then!


Take Care!



No comments: