Monday, January 26, 2009

Eagle Scout Cards


Still have a sick daughter at home today. I can tell that she is really not feeling well because I have her settled into the guest room downstairs with a TV and video games and she is sleeping...when she starts playing video games again I'll know she's on the mend!

Yesterday, one of the boys in Garret's boy scout troop had his Eagle Scout Court of Honor so we needed a card. While I had the paper and stamps out I made a few since I know a couple of his friends are getting close to earning this rank as well.

I bought this Eagle stamp a while ago for the purpose of making Eagle Scout cards. First time I've inked him up but I am very happy with the results!




All the stamps and paper that I used for these cards can be found at the CHF Store.

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments: