Monday, January 12, 2009

Inspire

Happy Monday!

I got to spend most of my weekend stamping....well in between washing bedding....

My poor lab has a bladder infection and one of the side effects is that she has been having accidents and since she spends a huge part of her day on my bed I have had the great fun of washing the sheets, blankets, and the bedspread several times in the last couple of days! Hopefully, the antibiotic is kicking in soon and the accidents will end!

I made a bunch of cards over the weekend but I like this one the best! This is my favorite of the new Shady Tree Studio stamps that are being released on Thursday by CHF and I just love how these bright, fun colors work together!

Stamps:
-Artsy Blooms (Shady Tree Studio)
-Big Inspiration (mona lisa's moments)
-Beautiful (The Rummage Bin)

Paper:
-Intense Azelea, Intense Kiwi, Classic yellow, black, and simply smooth white by Prism Paper

Ink:
-Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink by Tsukineko
-copic markers

Accessories:
-Robins Egg Dew Drops

Becky is sneak peaking these new images on the CHF creative blog and giving them away this week leading up to the release so make sure you check it out and leave a comment!

Have a great day!

No comments: