Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Eat Cake

I'm coming home from North Carolina today!  Just a quick little birthday card to share with you!  Hopefully, I was able to get a bunch of images colored during my travel.  I took a bunch of stamped images with me.  If I had time and room (nobody in the center seat) to color I should be able to make a bunch of new cards this weekend to make up for the four days I was unable to stamp!

 
Title: Eat Cake
Size: 5 1/2 x 4 1/4

Stamps:
-Let's Party (Kim Hughes Collection by CHF)

Paper:
-Creative Imaginations patterned paper
-white and Intense pink by Prism paper

Ink:
-Adirondack Mountain Rose dye ink by Ranger
-copic markers

Tools:
-Nestabilities by Spellbinder

Accessories:
-Hero Arts Buttons
-DMC Embroidery thread
-Barbara Trombley art glitter
-may arts rick rack

Hope you've had a good week.  This is my last pre-scheduled post.  Hopefully, I'll make it back here tomorrow to share something new...see you then!

No comments: