Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Happy Cat Sketch Challenge

I was up early this morning because hubby had to go into work early. As soon as he left I headed for my craft room to work on today's SCS sketch challenge. I had colored this image on my flight to Georgia over the weekend so the card went together pretty quickly.

Stamps:
-Friendly Kritters by Cornish Heritage Farms
-Classic Essential Expressions-Mona Lisa Moments by CHF

Paper:
-Suede Brown Dark, Intense Kiwi, Buttercream, and simply smooth white by Prism Paper
-DCWV patterned paper

Ink:
-Adirondack pitch black and espresso dye ink by Ranger

Other:
-colored with prisma color pencils and blended with oms and stumps
-Jolee fish
-EK Success oval punches

Technique: Out of the Box

ok...gotta go make the kids lunches and get to work at the paying job. Hope you have a terrific "hump day Wednesday". Thanks for stopping by for a visit!


No comments: