Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Pink Strawberries

When I saw this paper it reminded me of all the vines in this Friendly Kritter's image. The flowers reminded me of the strawberries except that they were pink...well that didn't stop me from using the paper as my inspiration!

I colored my strawberries pink so that I could match the paper. I ended up cover up most of the paper but I think that the little bit that peeks through is perfect!


Stamps:
-Strawberry Mouse (Friendly Kritters)
-Script Essential Expressions (Mona Lisa Moments)
Paper:
-Basic Grey patterned paper
-Herbal Garden dark and simply smooth white by Prism Paper
Ink:
-Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink by Tsukineko
-Copic Markers
-Adirondack Stream dye ink by Ranger
Other:
-Martha Stewart punch
-EK Success oval punch
-Ofray ribbon
-Heart pin

Happy Tuesday! See you tomorrow!

No comments: