Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Coffee Break

I haven't been stamping in the last few days. Friday after work I was at the high school late overseeing the set up of our Jazz Festival. The Festival was all day on Saturday. We had 20 other Middle Schools and High Schools come to compete against each other. Everything ran well and went smoothly. I spent Sunday resting.

I do have a card to share with you. I made this one last week with the new Cafe set from Shady Tree Studio. It's based on a sketch from Cardmaker's Sketch Book.
Stamps:
-The Cafe (Shady Tree Studio)
-Ornamental Borders Scrapblock
Paper:
-Iced Kiwi, Suede Brown Medium, Pink and white by PRism Paper
Ink:
-Memento Rich Cocoa and Tuxedo Black dye ink by Tsukineko
Other:
-Nestabilities by Spellbinder
-pop dots-Doodle Bug paper frills
I told the family that all I wanted for Mothers day is stamping time so hopefully I'll have some new stuff to share next week. Until then, I have a few things you haven't see stashed away to share this week so I hope you'll come back by!


3 comments:

Leah said...

This is so lovely! I love that scrapblock with the images, works so well together:) Hope you have a wonderful Mother's day full of stamping!!

Susan said...

I really like this card! The little coffee images really work well with the Ornamental Scrapblock - great idea!

Lori Craig said...

Love this, Kristine... so pretty - the use of the backgrounder is wonderful. Hugs!