Sunday, June 7, 2009

Birthday Boy


I made it home safely from Atlanta and am looking forward to a week at home!


Today I have a quick sneak peek of a new Shady Tree Studio release that is coming out on Tuesday. It's a set of Sports images that I think you'll have a lot of fun with! I think any boy would love to receive this on his birthday!
I made the little baseballs by punching out white paper circles and decorating with a red marker...fun, huh?
Stamps:
-Athletic Hands (Shady Tree Studio-release date 6/9/09)
-Fine Lines Backgrounder (CHF)
Ink:
-L'Amore Red by Palette
-Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink by Tsukineko
-copic markers
-Adirondack Denim dye ink by Ranger
Paper:
-Classic Red and Blue by Prism
-CHF Simply Smooth white
Other:
-makin memories brads
-nestabilities by spellbinder
-EK Success circle punch for the balls
Well...I told you it would be quick...Hubby is off golfing and I am off to the craft room!!! Have a great day!


No comments: