Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A drop in the Ocean

Just a quick post for today...trying to make up for being such a lamo blogger last week...

Here is a card that I made a while back that I never shared with you.

 
For this card I die cut the vellum-but my intent wasn't to hide my coloring like I wanted to do on yesterdays card...but to highlight the sentiment.  I just love that saying!
Stamps:
-By the Seashore (Scene It Line)

Paper:
-Baby Blue Dark and simply smooth white by Prism
-Vellum

Ink:
-Clearsnap Blue Lagoon fluid Chalk
-Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink by Tsukineko
-Copic Markers

Other:
-Makin' Memories Gold Brads
-dauber
-cuttlebug embossing folder
-Nestabilities die

My week in Atlanta is half over!  Even though I am scheduling this post on Sunday before I leave...I can assure you that I can not wait to get back home on Friday!!  Hope your week is going well!

2 comments:

Kenlie said...

Very nice quote, and probably truer than most of us realize. And I love the rest of the card as well.

HappyCrafter said...

Great use of velum, very effective.