Friday, June 26, 2009

Kinkade Faith

Just a quick post today. I colored this Kinkade stamp on the airplane on my last business trip and finally got a card made last night.

The last couple of Thomas Kinkade releases at CHF have been smaller than the traditional ones but are not cut off like the vingettes that they have released in the past. I makes them pretty quick to color and offers a lot of versatility in layouts.

I hope you've had a great week. Don't think I'll be posting tomorrow as we are getting up VERY early to drive up to San Jose, CA to pick up Garret from his week long Music Camp. I don't expect to get home until pretty late as it's a 6 hour drive each way and the end of camp concert in between! See you Sunday!

Stamps:
-Friendship Cottage (Thomas Kinkade)
-Scripture Essentials I (Mona Lisa Moments)
-Fine Houndstooth Scrapblock
Paper:
-Prism cardstock
-CHF Simply Smooth
Ink:
-Lime fluid chalk by Clearsnap
-memento Tuxedo Black dye ink by Tsukineko
-copic marker
Other:
-Dew Drops
-white rick rack

No comments: