Sunday, August 23, 2009

Promises, Promises....

I promised I'd post the second new GM release on Thursday and now it's Sunday....WOW! How lame am I? I don't know where the end of the week went. I didn't get back to my hotel on Tuesday until pretty late and had to pack and get to bed as I had a 6 AM flight out of Harrisburg to head back to the West Coasts. Travels went well except when I got home I found a dog with an ear infection.

She just kept shaking her head over and over. I can't believe nobody else in the family noticed it while I was away but with in 30 minutes of being home on Friday I was on the phone with the vet and they squeezed us in for an appointment. After that I ran up to the high school because it was the last day of my kids marching band camp. They performed the first two movements of their field show for their families and then we had a family BBQ in the Quad. The kids all went to a "lock & bash", all night bowling party after that. (Midnight to 7 am) Saturday was spent picking up the house, doing laundry, and getting some work caught up after being on the road all week.

And now it's Sunday. I am still on East Coast time as I was WIDE AWAKE at 5 am...great, huh? Oh well...it's my one day to stamp so after I post this I am headed to the craft room!

I just wanted to quickly post a card with the new GM set, Happy Harvest! It's a great, fun set for fall...

Stamps:
-Happy Harvest (GM)
Paper:
-Yellow/green & Orange by Prism Paper
-DCWV Patterned Paper
Ink:
-Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink by Tsukineko
-Adirondack orange dye ink by Ranger
-copic markeres
Other:
-Queen & Co. brads
-nestabilties by Spellbinder

This is what the set looks like:

It's got everything you need for making all those great autumn cards for friends and family.

You can check out more great ideas in the GM gallery.


I'd love to stay longer and chat....but there's an empty craft room calling my name!

No comments: