Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Scene it Release day....really, I mean it!

Last week I gave you a sneak peek at the newest scene it set and then I realized that I had snuck it a week early....duh! So I deleted the post. Today is the real release of Medeival Travels Scene it set.




Another great addition to the Scene it family and of course it works great with all the other sets!





Here is a card I made with the set:





















Stamps:
-Medieval Travels (Scene it)
-Grasses (Scene it)

Paper:
-Basic Grey patterned paper
-Island Mist Dark by Prism
-CHF Simply Smooth white

Ink:
-Memento Tuxedo black dye ink by Tsukineko
-Adirondack strean dye ink by by Ranger
-copic markers

Other:
-tag punch by EK Success
-Cricut die cut
-makin memories silver brads



I made a few more samples that you can find in the gallery. I hope they inspire you to get this set and create! Thanks for stopping by!





No comments: