Saturday, September 19, 2009

A Fall Morning ...

Yep, it feels like fall this morning but I' not getting my hopes up. Everyday this week has started out overcast and chilly and by 9 am it's over 90 degrees. But as I sit here watching the squirrels in the backyard and sipping my coffee I will enjoy my few minutes of "fall".

My card today has that fall feeling to it too! It's a sneak peek at a new Sara England image that is being released on Tuesday.This image is called "Pumpkin Puppy". How perfect that one of the sentiments in the Doggie Expressions set has that stamp, huh? Those leaves are punched with a Martha Stewart punch. They match one of the leaves in the image so you knew I just "had to have it" when I saw it!

PROJECT SUPPLIES:
Stamps:
-Doggie Expressions (MLM)
-Pumpkin Puppy (Sara England)

Paper:
-DCWV patterned Paper
-Prism Paper cardstock
-CHF Simply Smooth white

Ink:
-Marvy Markers
Copic Markers
-Adirondack rust dye ink by Ranger

Other:
-Martha Stewart Leaf punch
-EK Success scallop punch
-CM Oval cutter

Hope you have a great Saturday!


1 comment:

itsallrosi said...

love the pumpkin puppy, and those leaves are so perfect!