Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Garden of Prayer

I colored this Thomas Kinkade a couple of weeks ago and just left it laying on my table. When I saw today's sketch challenge I thought it would work well with Roxie's layout. I am really happy with the way it turned out!



PROJECT SUPPLIES:
Stamps
:-The Garden of Prayer (Thomas Kinkade)-Thomas Kinkade Scripture (MLM)-Sophisticated Swirl Backgrounder Paper:-Prism Paper-CHF Simply Smooth White Ink:-Memento Tuxedo Black-Adirondack Pool by Ranger-copic Markers Other:-silver brads

So happy it's Wednesday...I am taking Friday off work so tomorrow is my Friday...so....see you again on my "Friday"...



2 comments:

Jean Franks Beck said...

Gorgeous image - your coloring makes it so beautiful and serene!

Smriti said...

WOW! Can't believe you colored it!!!! Absolutely awesome!