Thursday, October 1, 2009

Birthday Rose

I made it home safely from Alabama. All my flights were on time, I had a window seat on every flight and no one sat in the middle seat! It was a good week to travel!

One of the things I love about traveling is that it gives me lots of time to color. Yep, I take a bunch of stamped images and a ton of copics with me and I color! I color in the waiting area...I color on the plane....and I color at night in my hotel room. Thomas Kinkade images take a while to color so when I am away from my family with nothing to do, it's the perfect way to fill my time.

I assembled this card last night when I got home. I colored the image on the plane. I will just add it to my stash for the next time I need a birthday card.


PROJECT SUPPLIES:
Stamps:
-A Perfect Yellow Rose & sentiment (Thomas Kinkade)
-Fiery Floral Scrapblock

Paper:
-Prism Paper Cardstock
-CHF Simply Smooth White

Ink:
-Adirondack Juniper and Pitch black dye ink by Ranger
-copic markers

Other:
-Dew Drops

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: