Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Orange, Green, & Brown

Not posting much this week as I am working in Memphis and spent this past weekend with the kids marching band so I haven't had much stamping time. I do have a card to share today though!

I made this card for this weeks color challenge on the Gingersnap Creations Blog. The colors are orange, green, and brown. Perfect for this fun fall card!
PROJECT SUPPLIES:
Stamps:
-Fall Cleanup (Shady Tree Studio)
-Friendly Kritters Holiday Expressions (MLM)
Paper:
-The paper studio patterned paper
-Prism Paper
-CHF Vanilla
Ink:
-Clearsnap Olive fluid chalk
-Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink by Tsukineko
-copic markers
Other:
-Green twill ribbon
-EK Success photo corner punch
-Q & Co. brads
-Martha Stewart leaf punch
-Nestabilities circle die
CHF is sponsoring Gingersnap Creations all this month with lots of blog candy so go check it out!
Thanks for checking me out!