Monday, October 12, 2009

Scene it: Gates & Bridges

I took the weekend off from my blog. Way to busy with the Marching Band stuff! I'll probably be a little MIA on the weekends until after Thanksgiving as the kids have competitions and/or football games nearly every weekend until then! I love hanging with the band even though my stamping time is severely cut into!

There is a new Scene it set being released tomorrow by Cornish Heritage Farms and I wanted to give you a quick sneak peek. It's called "Gates & Bridges" and it is a great addition to many of the past Scene it sets. I just keep collecting them all because it's so fun to combine them together!

This one shows one of the bridges in the set. I'll be back tomorrow with some more fun cards I made with this set. See you then!

PROJECT SUPPLIES:
Stamps:
-Gates and Bridges (Scene it)
-sentiment from The Homestead (Scene it)

Paper:
-Prism Paper cardstock
-Cosmo Cricket patterned paper
-CHF Simply smooth vanilla and white

Ink:
-Adirondack pitch black and rust dye ink by Ranger
-copic markers

Other:
-Nestabilites by Spellbinder
-makin memories brads
-offray ribbon
-martha stewart punch


No comments: