Monday, November 16, 2009

Christmas Blessings

I've been working on making 30 Christmas note cards for a friend. This is one of the designs I came up with. I made 6 of them. Now I just have to come up with 5 more designs and I'll be done! I just love the colors in the Basic Grey, Eskimo Kisses pack! Non-traditional Christmas colors but they work so well together!


PROJECT SUPPLIES:
Stamps:
-Just Believe (Shady Tree Studio)
-vintage Christmas Expressions (MLM)
Paper:
-Prism Paper Cardstock
-CHF Simply Smooth White
-Basic Grey patterned paper
Ink:
-Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink by Tsukineko
-copic markers
Other:
-Nestabilities by Spellbinders
-makin memories brads
Only 5 days till the big marching band field show tournament at our high school. I am in charge of it and have a bunch of little details to take care of this week so I am not sure how much I'll be around but I will try to stop by and get something posted for you!
Have a great week!!!


No comments: