Monday, November 30, 2009

Jolly Holly Santa

I can not believe that today is the last day of November. The month has flown by!!! I guess I need to kick it in gear and get my christmas shopping done...just a little over three weeks left!



I cheated this year and ordered photo greeting cards for my Christmas cards but I do have a few stamping friends who I will still send handmade cards to. I haven't started these cards yet-of course so I am glad I have this great new image to use! Holly Jolly Santa is the December Stamp of the month at CHF and he's perfect for those last minute holiday cards!

PROJECT SUPPLIES:
Stamps:
-Jolly Holly Santa Collage (December SOTM)
Paper:
-CHF Simply SMooth white
-Prism Paper cardstock
Ink:
-Palette L'Amore Red
Other:
-Dots and Dashes ribbon
-crochet flower by my MIL!

Liz released him early for people who were looking to shop during the long weekend so you can pick him up now. While you're over at the CHF Store-check out all the retired stamps available while supplies last at deeply discounted prices!

Have fun shopping!


No comments: