Monday, December 14, 2009

Aloha

I didn't get a chance to stamp at all this weekend but I got a lot done around the house! Hmmm...do you think there is some sort of correlation?

I finally got the tree decorated and the rest of the house too! Then I put all the boxes away and dusted and vacuumed. The downstairs looks very Christmasy and inviting now!

I got the rest of my Christmas shopping done and wrapped and packaged up all the mailable stuff and took it to the post office today. What a relief to get caught up. Next weekend I will make the candy and Sangria that we give as gifts.


This card was made with another Paperpretties image that has been collecting dust on my desk since it arrived. I finally got to use it. I'll probably send it out to one of the Seniors that I "angel".
After the cold and rain we've had this past week it makes me happy to look at it! I hope it makes you happy too!


No comments: