Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Puppy Power

Cornish Heritage Farms released a really cute set called Puppy Power today. It's part of their Classic Collection and it's sure to become one of those sets I reach for again and again. Here's a card I put together using a few of the puppy images and some stamps from the Scene it sets.



PROJECT SUPPLIES:
Stamps:
-Puppy Power (Classic Collection)
-Grases (Scene it)
-Mountains (Scene it)

Paper:
-Prism Paper
-Basic Grey Patterned Paper
-Simply Smooth white

Ink:
-Memento Tuxedo Black and Rich Cocoa by Tsukineko
-copic markers

Other:
-Paw print brads from Michael's
-Martha Stewart Punch
-Nestabilities by Spellbinder

You can see more of my samples here. I have a full schedule today at work so I just wanted to stop by and quickly get this posted and now I have to run off to work.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Jean Franks Beck said...

Adorable, Kristine! Such a cute scene!